In my case, i choose a butterfly design so i call my design as Framed Butterfly. An easy-to-do nail art!
This design is yours to personalized. You can basically do any kind of designs that you want! You can use decals or stamps or freehand design. The choice is endless!
Mostly i do my nails on my own now, unlike before where i have to take pics every step of the way. If you notice, whenever i post my picture tutorial i just compile them in 1 picture to make it easier & also to save space. So, you may see a different design/color on the tutorial picture compare to the finished work. It also shows how you can customized any designs that i have made on your own personal preference.
The key to make this nail art stand out more is to choose contrasting colors. Though in this case, i wasn't able to since i just decided to make do with what i have on my nails when i did it. I used my Midnight Fantasy as a base.
Gosh,i love holo polishes! haha!
Don't we all?
Click the picture for a bigger image.
1. Start with your choice of base. This time i choose a pink holo base (my own franken too). You can choose glittery bases too! I'm sure it's gonna look fab!
2. Make a wide rectangle (for long nails or square for short nails) with your choice of frame color. Choose one that is in contrast with your base color, or any color you prefer.
3. Once your rectangle (or square) is ok, then apply the color outside the shape to make a frame like in number 3.
4. Apply your design. I choose a Hello Kitty decal just because my base is pink. You can use decals, stamps, fimo or freehand design on the rectangle. Just make sure that you don't crowd your design near the frame.
5. In my case, i painted swirls on the edge of my shape. If you are not confident enough in doing swirls by hand, you can just put dots (on the edges of the frame or on the frame itself), big or small lines (vertical or horizontals), hearts, etc. Again, it's your choice. This is entirely up to you.
6. Then of course, make sure you apply top coat!
Your very own customized nail art!
You don't need to be a professional to do this, with a nail art pen & decals, you can have professional looking nails in no time!
This is a cute nail art this Mother's Day,no?
Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there!
Have a happy celebration!
I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that i can alrea...
I said before that i have a bad case of acne...& i am running out of options already. In comes Kojie-san Skin Lightening Soap made from ...
I can't believe that this is my first entry for this year. tsk tsk tsk I'm such a bad blogger. hehehe Anyway, i have a valid rea...