Saturday, May 26, 2012

Weekend Nails: One Piece

Just a short nail art post...

I have been working on this nail art for quite sometime now. I started last thursday (i was even updating my facebook with pictures of my progress) but i just wasn't able to finish until a little while ago. The reason?

My perfectionist side keeps on telling me to work on it until i'm satisfied but then my practical side said that i don't have to since i'm gonna take it off after taking pics (which is true!haha). I really did try to copy them exactly like in the picture but it's so dang hard, especially Luffy senchou! I'm a One Piece fan & not being able to give justice to my favorite anime is somewhat depressing for me.

Anyway, i know deep down that i'm not really cut-out for portraits ever since i tried painting eons ago. haha! So i guess this will be my first & last time making a character nail art.

I'll still be sharing my mani though.
Presenting the Strawhat Guys (uh,without Brook...hehe)


I think i was able to get Franky & Usopp at least but not the 3 guys... to think that i like Sanji the most!
(-__-")


Gomen, Luffy Senchou TT_TT

Well, there you go.
Have a great day,hunnies!
jaa ne~!
^_^

22 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Wonderful job!!!!! Grabe ang tiyaga mo!!! :)

arra jurado said...

seriously???? O.O >.< O.O

Breena Estillore said...

Really nice. :D I love the thin fine lines. Di ko pa kayang gumawa ng ganun kaninipis na lines. :(

madjewelled said...

wow, i love one piece too, robin is my fave :)

Anhy said...

One Piece is like the best manga I've ever read! Love it! And really cool that you did a "boys only" mani ^^ though Chopper and Brook are missing...well but since they're not so human anymore I guess it's ok hahaha
I'm doing a lot of OP manis as well maybe you wanna check them out ^^

Dawn said...

Wooooow! Super love this!! I ♥ Zoro! :D

Krissy said...

Ohwow this looks super great! Galing! :)

Thiamere Brea said...

hehe...serious
XD

Thiamere Brea said...

hindi nga sya manipis.i want those really fine lines but i can't find a brush that would allow me to do it....
*sigh*

Thiamere Brea said...

haha!
i remember the part where they met brook....everyone was freaked out when they saw the 'ghost ship' but robin was just black-faced.LOL!

Thiamere Brea said...

i will definitely be checking it out!
^_^

Thiamere Brea said...

thanks,hun!
^_^

Banannie said...

sooooo nice! my brother's been watching a lot of One Piece lately.. so medyo nakakarelate ako dito! haha! ibang level ka mag nail art! hands down!

Thiamere Brea said...

thanks,sweets!
hindi nga kamukha si zoro
T_T

Nichole Mowery said...

Oh Usopp. You have the best nose ever.

Looks pretty great! You shouldn't be sad!

Thiamere Brea said...

thanks,sweets!
^_^

i love One Piece!i still watch it until today..nyahahaha!

Thiamere Brea said...

thanks,sweets
^_^

i guess i just really need to practice a lot,huh?
hehe

superjhem said...

aw.. so cute! i'm a one piece fan also.. when the time comes and i have lots of nail polish and nail art tools, i will definitely make something like this;)

Thiamere Brea said...

thanks,hun!
hope to see your version of character nail arts too
^_^

Brian Linaza said...

OMG. this is super duper fab ate! i am a fan of anime, an otaku, and i really want to have this nail art!! kaso, di pwede ang nail polish sa school namin eh and cguro maiintriga ang iba kapag nakita nila ang isang guy like with nail polish and super duper fab nail art like this..haha...anyways, ang cool mo talaga ate!

Thiamere Brea said...

thanks,sweetie
i still need practice to do character nail arts.im not into characters kasi hindi yun ang forte ko..hehe
in fact,jan ako hirap na hirap.

why not?
try character nail arts pag may special occasion. it would be very unique

Nitisha said...

I love one piece so much. I love your nail art. I wish I was as good as you.

lamodeeternelleetc.blogspot.com

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...