Anyway, i was making some nail art design for Christmas. Although i'm not really going to do my nails yet, but i want to post this asap so if there is anybody out there who wanted to do a Christmas themed nails they would have an inspiration. Sorry if it looks messy, I'll provide a better pic after a couple of days..LOL
This is how my nails would look like on Christmas.
I would have to do it because i want a 'fresh' one come Christmas...i'll do it on Thursday.
I did a white one to show the colors, & i think the white is actually better than the other,ne?
I guess i'll just be using a white base the next time.
- your choice of base & top coat
- base color (nude/white is a good choice)
- red polish or red rhinestones for the holly fruit
- dark green polish or dark green acrylic for the holly leaves
- brush with long thin bristles
- hair pin or dotting tool
- gold polish for the tips
- glitter polish is optional
- Paint the base color on your nails. It's better to use either a white base or nude pink so that the holly would really show up. Just ignore the other fingers.
- Dip the brush on the dark green acrylic so to start making the leaves.
- I made a pattern too so that you would have an idea how to draw the leaves.
- Fill the leaves with green
- If you have red rhinestones use it, if not, then dip the dotting tool or hair pin on red polish.
- Then make 3 dots where the leaves meet...it doesn't even look like 3 dots. But just look at my middle finger so that you would have an idea.
- Apply a gold polish on the tip of your nails.
- Then top it off with a glitter polish or just a clear one. Add a quick dry top coat to make sure that it dries faster & to give it a 'plasticize' look!
I'll show you my nails maybe on my next post. But for now, hope this helped you. I used red rhinestones on the pic above as the holly fruit.
A couple more days & it's already Christmas. Can't wait to see the look on the people that i'm going to give gifts to.
Well, I know everyone's busy with the upcoming holiday preparations. Hope you all have a great day/evening!