i'm trying to catch up with my posts even though i know that half of my readers are not even aware that i have began blogging again because im having some issues about posting. I can't use draft.blogger.com easily. There are some times when i can't upload pics...
i think i have to revert back to the old dashboard
But you know im beginning to get annoyed because of the problems that im encountering in blogger.
Ok, on to the nail design
I sported this look when i took a vacation last weekend. I just decided to have a different nail design & was doing some random nail designs when i experimented on this one. I think it looks pretty nice..
- base color of your choice
- brush with thin bristles/nail art pen (i used an artist brush 3/0)
- black nail polish (for making stripes)
- glitter polish
- base & top coat
- As usual, start with a base coat. Let it dry then apply your base color. I chose silver base color this time.
- As soon as the base color is dry, apply a strip of glitter polish like so...
- Once is enough, it will serve as a guide on making stripes so you know where to stop. you can just reapply later on if you want it more glittery.
- Take the brush then dip it into a black nail polish (or just a black nail art pen if desired)
- Then make small random lines. Take your time, it doesn't have to be perfect, that's the key in doing a zebra print design. The more random it is the better.
Then if you want to add more glitters then do so! Don't forget to use a top coat to make your art last longer.
And with that, you can flaunt your new nail design. I can assure you that this is a very fun nail design & it will make you stare at your nails for sometime.
I made a video for those who want to see how i paint the stripes on
Hope that you'll try this design!
Have a great friday, mina-san!