Tuesday, May 05, 2009

my 'simple life' experience (part 2)

Continuing from my last post...

I forgot to include this on my last post....Wanna know what it is?

Just click it to read the caption....

I mentioned something about the kuliglig....if you're curious..just click it...
its a farm machine that is used for transportation too...
I wasn't able to take a pic of it so i just tried looking for it on the web...

Ill leave the house & go straight to the beach...
It's a vacation..so we have to go swimming...
& swimming we went!We went to Binmaley, Pangasinan to take a dip...on the beach,of course!

The waves are in full swing & we had such a great time...No pics because i had so much fun i forgot to take the before & after of the beach party..

Time to go home... :(

But i just have to take one last pic...don't wanna miss out the sunset...im thinking of doing a graphite sketch of it..but i didn't do justice on how it really looks like...

& that's my vacation...

Just like what i said on my last post..i'll include the pic of the cotton 'fruit' that i picked...

I picked this for the mere purpose of having a souvenir...

but when i opened it...

& touched it....
It's so soft that i can't help but....

open it...remove the seeds to make a mini pillow as my souvenir...

So ill be busy for the next couple of days sewing a pillow...this will put my sewing skills to the test...lol!

This cotton is not the type for hospital,facial use..but this is more of the cotton that we used for pillows...

& that's how my vacation went!
^_^

3 comments:

donnarence said...

wahh.. the cotton fruit is amazing,,it's my first time to see one..

Chrissy said...

Nice cotton fruit, thanks for showing it to us, I've always been curious! Hehe. Yay for beach. :)

Jem said...

@donnarence & chrissy
yep...its pretty weird,eh?
hehe

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...