Thursday, May 21, 2009

im it! ~dear 16 yr old me~

I was tagged by Vonnie
^_^
So i will need to write a letter to my 16 yr old self then tag 5 people...

Ok,here goes my letter....

May 21,2009
Dear ~ME~,
I just have to say that you did a wonderful job on being a sweet sixteen. I would never be like how i am now if it wasn't for you. There would be a time in your life that you would have to make a big decision. Just do what you think is right & never regret your choice. You have to live life by how you see fit.

Cherish your friends because the best memories that i made was when i was on your age. Just stay happy & always smile.

Love,
~me~
PS:
You have to make sure that you don't let mom cut your hair. If you think she will really just trim it...think again! She said she'll just trim my waist-length hair but after she's done my hair is already up at my nape....arrrggghhhh!!!!! Its gonna be a few days from now ( i think) so you better watch out!


Tag time!
Im tagging:
  • the very pretty & preggy Debi. Congrats again,sweetie!
  • flawless Jess. She has the most perfect skin ever!
  • Kawaii Sugar Bunnie. Everytime i go to her site it makes me squirm because of cuteness!
  • Gorgeous Dana. She is really very sweet & very pretty too.
  • & ill leave the last one for anybody who wants to do this tag. I would love to tag all of you & get to know you. ^_^

Jaa!
^_^

2 comments:

DeBi said...

thank you deary!!!! *hugs and kisses*

Anastacia said...

awe! it's very interesting ... nice tag

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...