Thursday, May 07, 2009

Blogger Award

Oh-em-gee!!!

I received an award! *faints*
its my first time receiving one & it really means a lot to me.
I have to thank the Oscars...uh wait...wrong speech! (lol)

Though seriously, thank you to Soapaholic. I never imagined gaining many friends in the blogging world & everyone has been so sweet & warm.

Ok, time to share the awards to some bloggers too...
The rules are:

1. Take your award here

2. Put the logo on your post

3. Link the person who awarded you

4. Nominate at least 7 other bloggers

5. Add the links of those bloggers on yours

6. Leave a message for your nominees


I nominate:
^_^

5 comments:

noi said...

congrats! :D
keep up the good work! :]
-noi

donnarence said...

wow!! thanks thiamere for giving me such!!! hugs!!!

Jem said...

@noi
thanks a lot,sweetie!
^_^

@donna
you deserve it,hun!
^_~

Cris said...

Wow :D!!!
Thank you ^_^!!!

These things are lovely :).

Sarah said...

Awwww thankyou gorgeous girl!!!! You deserve this so much :)

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...