support my blog by clicking on my sponsor ads

Monday, August 20, 2012

Ebalay Nail Polish in A06

My favorite duochrome polish!
Another Ebalay swatch for you all. If you haven't tried duochrome polishes, you have to. It's like having 2 color on your nails all at the same time.

Again, duochrome polishes look best underneath a black base, so this swatch is done under a black polish.


It looks a glittery plum on a certain angle but once you tilt your nails & it caught the light, then that's when the magic starts!


Look at that green-ish tint almost screaming at you!
Here's a close-up for your inspection


Duochromes are great,no?
hahaha



You can get this at KKCenterhk.com or go straight to this LINK. You can use the code BLGA124TH10 for a 10% off.


Hope you all are enjoying your day!
Jaa ne~!
^_^


ps:
Product sent as sample. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post. Opinion shared is personal view & is no way influenced by the company. Use at your own discretion.

4 comments:

Chriselle Sy said...

Ang ganda naman nito. Duochrome :D

Shen said...

Pretty! I remember wanting a duochromed car... now I don't need a car to get a duochrome anything, having them on my nails is super easy.

Parang mas apparent ang duochrome nito compared to the ones I have. :)

Nikki said...

the color is super unique!!!

Dawn said...

COOOOLLLL! Ang gandaaaaa! I want! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails