Monday, April 23, 2012

StrawberryNet Love!

I want to apologize to all you,ladies, first because i don't get to leave comments lately. I have been so busy with my classes just because i have a couple of new students.

I went to the post office last week to pick up a parcel & im mighty excited with this one... seriously!
So when i saw that usual lilac ribbon on the box, i knew that the wait is over.


This is the 2nd part of my StrawberryNet sponsor experience.

Anyway, for this haul, i picked a hair mask & something for bf. I picked him an EDT & he loves it! haha


Now, this is what i have been really looking forward to try ever since i heard of this.
The L'oreal Professional Nature Masque Richesse Nourishing Masque for dry hair. Isn't that long? Try saying that for 3x!LOL!


I'll make a full review of this sometime later.

This is available at David's Salon locally for almost Php1000 but i was only able to grab this for almost half the price at StrawberryNet! I'm serious! I was browsing the site when i saw that it's only for $14 (i think). That's a steal, ne? That's why i really love this website!

Now, i'm not saying this just because they sponsored me. I really love this website!

I'm not sure if i mentioned it before but i am already receiving a 7.5% loyalty discount which means that i have already made more than 10 purchases from their site, plus they gave me a 1% special volume discount on top of that too!

You do the math! Didn't i just save money with all of those?!
That's why i really recommend this website. You will be able to snag great items at such an amazing discount!

Pay this website a visit & you might see something that you fancy & start earning that loyalty discount.

Have a great week,hunnies!
Jaa ne~!

ps:
Product sent as sample. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post. Opinion shared is personal view & is no way influenced by the company. Purchase at your own discretion.

No comments:

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...