Sunday, April 29, 2012

Guest Post:Nivea Visage Sparkling White Acne Oil Control Whitening Cleansing Foam Review

Our second guest post came from a very dear friend, Spr Rai. I'm so happy that i was able to meet him because of my blog. We always talk about skincare & we even tried a new regimen together to see if it would deliver the said promise. hahaha. Now here is one product that he swore worked for him almost miraculously! Let's get to know what it is.
It's the Nivea Visage Sparkling White Acne Oil Control Cleansing Foam.


I really like the Sparkling White line of Nivea Visage, especially their facial foams. I probably think that this is by far my favorite among them. I have oily, acne prone skin so it really suits my skin.

Not only does it remove and control oiliness, it does other actions for fairer skin as well:

Cleans into pores to remove dirt & 90% of oil
Acne Reduction Technology helps prevent acne
Skin Nutrient Formula helps lighten dark spots & blemishes
Minimizes appearance of pores
Smoothens skin without dry feeling

NIVEA VISAGE Sparkling White Acne Oil Control contains 2x smaller molecule of:
Acne Reduction Technology that cleans deeper into pores by effectively lifting dirt and oil which is the cause of acne
Skin Nutrient Formula that helps lighten acne marks and dark spots.

Whenever I use this to wash my face, it instantly removes the excess oil. I like how my face feels squeaky clean. I don't get any irritation nor do I get breakouts from it (I experience this when I use some other brands). And it really does somehow lighten my dark spots (I have a lot of them).

I'm so happy with this product. I will certainly buy again. It's very affordable at Php125.00 for the 100g and Php75.00 the 50g. And it's available at all Watsons stores too.

You can add/drop him a message on his Facebook. Click HERE to go to his page.

No comments:

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...