Sorry about the poor lighting because i did this late afternoon. I finished this when the sun had already set so i just took a pic of it inside the house. This is very quick to do. The top coat made the brown acrylic look dull because it's still wet but when it dried it already looked glossy.
This is one kind of flower design on which nail polish is better used rather than acrylic. Though i used acrylic in this tutorial for i wasn't at home at that time, only my acrylic kit. This is quite easy so even if you are a beginner when it comes to doing nails arts, you can do this.
Let's start with the tutorial:
1. Choose your own base color... in my case,, it's yellow.
2. With your dotting tool, the smallest one, make a flower. you can do this by just dragging your dotting tool inward to create a petal as soon as you lay it on the nail surface. You can put your flower anywhere, i just put mine on the side since i still want my polish to show.
3. Then to create the stem & leaves, use your detailing brush. I used green acrylic but i think you can just a green nail art pen if you have it.
4. With brown polish/acrylic apply it using short strokes so that it would have an uneven look so that it won't look too cartoon-y.
5. Finish it off by applying an orange dot in the middle of the flower.
Apply top coat & you're done.
A quick nail art to end the week.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!