Monday, June 06, 2011

Time for a Blog sale~

I was just looking at my make-up kit & saw that i have some unloved products. They are great, it's just that since i'm not into make-up anymore, i feel like they are just being wasted sitting on my kit. I have been asked countless of time if i wanted to become a make-up artist & I had answered hundred of times too that i don't have a plan.

Actually i only have a handful of products on my kit. Those that i personally use are the only ones that i keep. I usually give some away or in this case do a blog sale because i don't see the need for keeping a big collection if i'm not going to use it.

Anyway, head on over to my BLOGSALE PAGE to take a look at my items.

Make sure you also join my FB Giveaway too~
^_^

No comments:

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...