Monday, December 06, 2010

Sweets: Maxim Matcha Latte

 When im feeling tired or restless i reach for a cup of tea. Even if i am trying to not take too much caffeine i can't help myself. It's like a cup of tea can cast a relaxing spell on me. For that extra strenuous day, i pop open Maxim's Matcha Latte.


I sure hope that this is available here but then i guess that's just wishful thinking. I got this from Eileen who bought it at Japan... 


I saw a website (NapaJapan.com) where you could buy these, but they are almost always out of stock.. T_T
It's so easy to do this for you just have to pour hot water then let it fizz away! I would want to try the traditional way of preparing matcha but this one is good for those who wanted to enjoy matcha in an instant.


In my case i prefer milk for it makes it all the more creamy & it compliments the matcha flavor really good!


See how frothy it is?


Matcha Latte daisuki~!
^_^

I am about to run out of this so i am searching high & low where i could buy it. Anyone knows a website where i can buy this? I don't mind buying this online even though i am avoiding the tax.. but i can risk it for this one. That's how much i L-O-V-E this!

Do you also like green tea?
If you could get your hands on this one, make sure that you do!

Another nail design will be up maybe tomorrow~!
Have a great evening/day,ladies!

Jaa ne~!
^_~

4 comments:

Madz said...

I've tried iced green tea from a Japanese restaurant and still, it's something I will not fall in love with.

Although I do like COLD milk tea like the one that can be bought in 7/11 [I'm forgetting the name] :D

herroyalbleakness said...

You sure are a sucker for that tea. :)

And I like mixing milk in my tea as well!

I hope you find a good shop so that you can stock up on that soon!

Stephanie said...

I've been wondering where you can find these too! good luck on the nail contest btw! I think I have that same blue haha

Anonymous said...

I really hope you manage to find a good website to purchase from. So far I have noticed this one: http://en.kenko.com/shop/en-us/list/br/M10144/5/2/0/0 but I can't find any others and it's driving me crazy.

I'm addicted to that stuff, my Japanese penpal sent me some and I wish I could buy them here in the UK :(

Good luck with your hunt! x

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...