Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lancome travel set - warm

I was so sad the past couple of days thinking that one of my package got lost. It was the first time that i chose the unregistered post so i guess that's why i was extra nervous. I was so relieved to receive the notification letter from the post office yesterday that i didn't even mind dropping by.
I was extra relieved (i could weep!) when i saw the box that got the purple ribbon tied over it, knowing that this is the package that i was waiting for...*sniff*

Due to excitement, i wasn't able to contain myself & opened it without taking pics...im sorry,guys.i was overwhelmed with emotions,that's why. So open i did & i was so happy with it.



I actually just purchase this set because of 3 products. The Bi-Facil, eyeshadow palette & the bag...I've been itching to try out the Bi-Facil, but (as always) would like to try a sample bottle first rather than buying a regular one.

StrawberryNET also included 2 sample products & it was the Guinot Base Vital Antirides & the Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster.

So for my next post ill be doing a review of the Bi-Facil..finally!

I'll keep it short for now because i need to go somewhere...need to go job hunting...

Hope you all have a great day!
^_^

6 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I'm glad you got it! It was boxed right? I know the packaging of Strawberrynet and mind took more than a month to arrive here too! yay! You got it! can't wait for your review

Cris said...

Good luck with the job ;D!
And that bag is gorgeous :). Great purchase ^_^!

Jem said...

@ nikki
yeah,it was boxed,with the purple ribbon on it that's why i was so happy when i got that box. Wow!a month...that's way too long...when i ordered the past few times it only took 2 weeks. i guess that's why i was so worried... but knowing philpost...why was i worried?..lol!

@ cris
thanks for the well wish. i guess its because of that thats why i got the job!yipee! *hugs*
^_^

Gracie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gracie said...

Sorry sis, I had to delete that one as it just didn't make sense. Hahahahaha! I shouldn't be doing this first thing in the morning hahahaha! Okay... let's start again.

I was saying...

I'm glad you've eventually got your package. It's always worrying when online purchases comes late. The bag looks great! :) Goddluck with job hunting! :)

Jem said...

yeah..i was so relieved that i finally arrived
^_^

Thanks for the wish of luck too,hun!
*hugs*

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...