Thursday, December 06, 2012

Born Pretty White Matte Round Glitter Review

This entry is a way overdue post...
What am i thinking forgetting about this one when i mentioned before that i had come across this matte glitters?!
Better late than never,no?
hehehe

You all know that i love to franken polishes.
In fact, i like frankening polishes better than doing my nails these days. I can't even remember when was the last time i really did make a nail art.

I have been looking high & low for matte glitters. I have wanted to use it for making a unique glitter polish. I want something that will not bleed. So when i was given a chance by Born Pretty to try out their glitters i immediately choose this.


Isn't this unique?
So different from the usual glitters that you can see at the bookstores.


I think it's made from polyester which is why it will stay true to its colors & will not bleed.
I'm sorry but i do not have an idea what is the size for this one is but this picture might help.


They're a bit big.
Maybe you're wondering how it holds up if you are going to use it on a polish.

Well, this is a bit tricky though....
Of course, it won't bleed but then i think it's too thin that's why it ends up curling a bit.


See how they curl?
Hmm... I'm not really sure if i could use this for frankening but i may be able to use this for just creating nail arts like this one.


I have to say that i am liking this one.
Really easy but is so funky & very eye-catching!


I said that they are quite thin so you won't really have a problem with it once they are on your nails already. They won't stick out as much compare with other glitters. Just make sure that you seal it with a thick coat of top coat.

I'll try to use this in frankening once i got some more matte glitters that i can find. So the search for matte glitters is still ON.

If you are interested in this product, you can go over this LINK & you can use the code PRJ61 to get a 10% off of your purchase.

I'll try & use this glitter for some nail arts that i might be doing in the future.
Maybe something for this christmas..hmmm...let's just wait & see if i'll be able to have any idea about christmas designs.

Speaking of Christmas, how are your holiday preparations going along?
Mine is doing pretty well hence i don't get to blog that much.
hehehe

Hope you all are having a great day!
Jaa ne~!
^_^

ps:
Product sent as sample. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post. Opinion shared is personal view & is no way influenced by the company. Use at your own discretion.

4 comments:

Anastacia Park said...

They looks super pretty! I will buy them if I see around but not from Born Pretty LOL~ Their shipping time is killing me :P

Ai Chusyu said...

Wow that is pretty! I love polkadots! I don't have time to do my nails and I do a lot of things with my hands daily so anything pretty I put on my nails would very easily be chipped away hahaha

EV said...

Oh, wow~ these are pretty~ & a really easy way to do polka dot nails ^.^


xoxo
EV
eviiarty.blogspot.com

Viel Fernandez said...

thats quite cool

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...