Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Summeriffic Treats from HBC

Hi,hunnies!

I'm sorry for the lack of posts. I have just been quite busy with my classes that i can't seem to find time for blogging. Though i have tons of pictures from future posts, i just haven't sorted them. I sure do wish i have the luxury of time like before..hehe

Anyway, i would just like to let you girls know about the latest promo that HBC is having....

HBC is offering great discounts on Beauty Exclusive products like San San, Hortaleza Professional, Allue My First, Body Recipe and Hortaleza,M.D. Aside from the mark down, a customer can get a chance to take home a FREE HBC Beach Bag for every P500 worth of purchase. The promo is available in all HBC mall-based stores only from March 15, 2012 to April 15, 2012.


If you can find their Hair Remover Cream, make sure you grab one or two,ok? I recommend it.

Lots of upcoming HBC product reviews from yours truly.

Have a happy day!
^_^

1 comment:

DeBi said...

ako din busy... :(

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...