You know that i don't get to post much so i hope that this would be the start of my blogging streak again.
This is not a sticker so you can also don a lace design even if you can't find a lace sticker like the one that i have.
This is not really that difficult.
Though i have to say that making the half-circles are a bit of a challenge but with steady hands & a good liner brush you'll be able to make this design.
Let's start with the tutorial...
- black & white polish/acrylic
- liner brush
- dotting tools (you'll need the big & tiny one)
- Make 2 slanted lines to act as a guide on where you'll be filling it with the white color.
- Fill the top & bottom part with white, leave the middle part blank.
- Using a liner brush make tiny half-circles on the edge of the white polish. You can go for small or tiny ones.
- Let's finish the white part first. Ready your big dotting tool & dip it on black polish.
- Then make uniformed dots on the white part. Depending on your preference, you can put in more dots.
- Using the tiny dotting tool, you start putting dots on the outer part of the half circles like so.
- Make sure you also put dots on the other circle.
- Then to finish your lace, add 2 more tiny dots per circle on the inside (just at the edge of the white).
- Apply your top coat & make sure you clean the edge of your nail.
Isn't this really cute?
I love how it looks like! I can't wait until my 'pare' would be able to see my nails. He always looks forward to seeing my nails every weekend. hehe
I am trying out the Tony Moly base coat & i am liking it so far!
No nail stains! Finally!!!!!
A base coat that is able to protect my nails~
I have to continue using it before i give my final verdict.
I said before that nail art is my accessory & it is indeed!
I feel like i can take on the world even without make-up as long as my nails are looking posh! hahaha!
Do tell me if you were able to make this design too,ok?
Have a happy friday,sweeties!