Sunday, January 29, 2012

Spotted: Klik Dotting Tool

Another short & quick spotted post.
Yesterday, i dropped by Landmark Trinoma & saw the new nail art products from Klik. They are definitely upping their products by introducing these at lower prices.

Anyway, this dotting tool set only costs Php 54.75 (less than a dollar)!


Cute,huh?


These are the ends of both, then the dot sizes that it can make at the bottom pic. Just click it to enlarge it.


They have hexagon glitters, flakies & also nail art brush set! Based on what i can remember the glitters are sold in 4 kinds for less than Php 50, the set of 4 flakies for a little more than the glitters & the brush set for Php 150 (i think?).

When you drop by at Landmark make sure you take a look at it. Dotting tool is one of the most versatile nail art tool. Wait for my how-to post about designs you can make using it.

Hope you all are enjoying your sunday!
Jaa ne~!
^_^

16 comments:

chrisellesymua said...

Awesome find sis! If I ever needed to replace mine, I know where to look! Thanks :)

Chrissy

My Makeup Blog | YouTube

Banannie said...

wow! i waaaant! you think they have this is in Landmark Makati din?

Sofia Gatchalian said...

I haven't noticed that before. Great buy!

http://bucketofcoffee.blogspot.com/

DeBi said...

great find in trinoma!

actually, i am loving trinoma kasi ang dami nilang mga kung anik-anik stuff na super helpful sa buhay kikay. heheheh

eyerin said...

I found klik in sta lucia too...I love their stuff. at mura pa :) a heaven for a nail art junkie like me

Thiamere Brea said...

yeah...isn't nice to see local products carrying these?
it means that pinays are into nail art na din talaga!

Thiamere Brea said...

most probably
what i notice naman kasi that they carry the same products on both store e
worth checking out,sis!
^_~

Thiamere Brea said...

great find for those who love nail arts!
^_^

Thiamere Brea said...

korak!
i love their cheap brushes nga e
hahaha!

Thiamere Brea said...

tama!
i like browsing nail art stuff. i always said that i don't need anything na on my kit pero pag uwi ko may dagdag na naman!
hahaha!

Crystal Chan said...

hi sis i know this is out of topic but i just want to ask, what sunblock do you use for your face? my current sunblock feels like its killing my skin XD

Thiamere Brea said...

no problem,sweets
^_^
im a bad example because i don't really apply sunblock. i only apply nivea Q10 day care cream that only has spf 15. not enough but since i don't go out that much i guess it's not bad.
i'm still looking for a good water-based sunblock that won't make skin feel suffocated.
^_~

Guest said...

saang floor po sa trinoma mahahanap yug dotting tool? nagpunta po kasi ako kanina di ko mahanap. Please, kailangan ko po kasi... Thank you

Thiamere Brea said...

i bought it sa Landmark,sweetie, sa may local polish section ng dept store.
check mo kung meron pa. i was planning to go to trinoma nga din sana kanina bbecause i want to buy the flakes that i saw together with this.

Guest said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hi eyerin! Since I'm from Marikina and I'm too far from Trinoma, where can I find klik in sta. Lucia? Thanks:)

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...