Friday, January 13, 2012

Lucky at 19!

Today is Friday the 13th & it's been said that it's an unlucky day. I don't think it's true though. Mine is ok & i'll make it better by sharing a good news to all of you.

HBC has just turned 19!
Yay! Happy Birthday, HBC!

To celebrate the special occasion they are having the Lucky at 19! promo.


I passed by HBC a while ago when i went out & they their items are on discount.

They are also having a Buy 1 Take 1 on selected San San and Allue products. An HBC anniversary gift awaits customers who can present 19 HBC receipts obtained during the SALE period.

For HBC Exclusives cardholders celebrating their birth month this January, we’re giving Gift Certificates for every P500 purchase of HBC brands. The SALE runs from January 6-31, 2012 and is open to both members and non-members.

Now's the time to grab your favorite HBC products now!
Do tell me your HBC picks,ladies.

Have a great evening!
Jaa ne~!
^_^

1 comment:

Hazel said...

thanks for the heads up on this sale :)

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...