Friday, January 13, 2012

neutral look + Eshiko HD Powder

Hi,hunnies!

I wasn't able to blog that much the past couple of weeks because i've been too busy with lots of things. I know that this year i'll be very busy because i want to gradually do a career shift. I just hope that i won't be too busy to blog. I promise to find time for blogging.

Anyways, i have been practicing & practicing on make-up applications... especially for bridal looks. Something that is natural & will just enhance what the person has & not totally change their looks. I have to say that i am not really into neutrals because i prefer bright eye make-up. So working with neutrals is something that i want to be really good at.

How hard can it be to do neutral looks,right?
It's a very safe combination of earth colors & nothing could go wrong but i still want to make sure that i know how to work with the colors & what shade would suit a certain tone best.


My camera was in a good mood the time i made this & i was able to take good pics. I need to actually bring it to Samsung because there's something wrong with the lens of it when im zooming it in so i'll be without a camera once i had it repaired.

When i went to the mall the other day & asked Samsung they said that i can only have it repaired at SM Mall of Asia... great! that's an hour or two travel away from where i live!


I'm doubly glad that my brows are looking better...finally!
Brows has been my weakness before & i think im not doing bad,ne?
hehe

Have you heard of Eshiko?


I read reviews of it, looked at pictures & it seems good. I saw a deal at awesome.ph last week so i immediately bought one. I know i said that i am on a personal make-up ban but this is just too good to passed. It's been said to be better than Make-up Forever HD Powder, how could i let it go,ne?


Smallest in the world for a flawless finish,huh?
Just a quick idea about what they're claiming..
ESHIKO™ is a 100% hydrated silica refined at the smallest size possible, smaller than all the leading hydrated silica brands. We also infuse moisture to each hydrated silica nanospheres to prevent the number one problem among all leading hydrated silica brands – Dryness of the skin. Think of ESHIKO™ as a 100% hydrated silica with an upgrade, the best hydrated silica on the market today.
I'll let you know what i think about it after i've tried it. But you might want to check this site for a comparison between this & MUFE HD. If it works that good, i wouldn't mind paying $30 for it!

I do hope that this would be a good product. I said countless of times that i never did like putting on foundation. I hope that this is something that would really work for me!

I need to catch up on my reviews. They're piling up crazily!
Next review will be about the Etude House Apricot Sticks.

Hope you all are having a great day!
Jaa ne~!
^_^

11 comments:

aiMee Bunbun said...

u look flawless dear! ang gunduh :">

Thiamere Brea said...

thanks,sweetie!
^_^

chrisellesymua said...

You look great sis! Ako din weakness ko eyebrows!!

marshy mallows said...

you look definitely smashing!! I love this look on you! Your skin glows! ^_^

xoxo,

Iya

http://prettylittlepetite.blogspot.com

donnarence masilungan said...

ang tagal kong nagpratice gumawa ng neutral at natural look sobra!! mas mahirap pa siyang gawin kesa sa smokey eye eh hahaha looking good jem.. :D

Thiamere Brea said...

haha!
hirap ng brows talaga...as in!
buti na lang at mejo um-ok na din
XD

Thiamere Brea said...

tama!
kala ng iba ang dali pero mahirap ah..lalo kung sanay ka sa bright eye make-up!
thanks,hun!

Sofia Gatchalian said...

Hi! I think I saw you somewhere, namukhaan kita eh. Di ko lang maalala kung saan. Anyway, great post! :)

Check out my new blog
http://bucketofcoffee.blogspot.com/

DeBi said...

sama mo ako sa mga taong hindi magaling sa eyebrows. ahahah!!!

hands down sa natural look...paguwi ko, pwede bang trial for the natural look para maiba lang ang skin tone na hawak mo? :)

calinlin said...

sis, have you tried eshiko with flash photography? whitecast daw eh.. i have eshiko too kaso di ko pa natrtry sa photos.. actually i like this powder a lot.. nacontrol nya oilies ko

Thiamere Brea said...

good for you
^_^
i don't think it does something for my oil glands though..haha

i don't think this is bad like MUFE when it comes to flash photography

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...