Thursday, March 04, 2010

~going on a blog hiatus~

Sorry for the lack of posts,hunnies.

I've been doing a lot of things lately & doesn't have that much time to blog. I barely have time to comment (-__-")..but i do read blogs...

I am always online since my job requires me to. I guess the heat is making me really lazy & the same time giving me a blogger's block. in fact i haven't opened my cosmetic case for like days now. I have the basic stuff that i have right here on my table like nude lipstick, powder & blush. i just hope that i'll be able to feel inspired again.

Plus just yesterday, i had to reformat my pc & i lost all my files...all the pics that i've taken for my upcoming reviews.. *sigh*

Ma.... im back to zero again.
It's ok though...I'll still try to do an update every now & then, especially my project 10 pan.

Hope i'll be able to get in track asap.

so re ja...
^_~

Hope y'all have a great day!

7 comments:

Anastacia said...

Ohh! You've lost all the pictures! That is really sad!!
Come back soon and take care of yourself!

Stephanie said...

aw, well I hope you sort things about and come back to blogger! :)
I'm sorry you lost the files on your pc. I hate it when that happens. :(

Yani ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶◙ said...

hey! i have an award for you! come pick it up
HERE

much love!♥

Anonymous said...

aw, kakaloka talaga pag nwala lahat ng files especialy pinaghirapan mo, don't worry girl, dito lang kami wait ng upcoming post mo*wink* ingats lage;D

+ S T A R + said...

whats the matter?
something's wrong?

i hope youre ok.

noone said...

ugh i hate computer issues like that! it's so sad when you lose a bunch of things. yeah i've been super busy as well, seems like everyone has been -_- hope you're back sooon!

Golden said...

I am just glad that you're back to blogging now dearie. Mwah! I miss reading your blog. I've been too busy with work kasi.

Lots of love,

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...