I know that i'm late in posting this nail art tutorial..hehe
Better late than never,ne?
Sorry for the messy & dry cuticles.
I haven't cleaned it yet because i don't want to risk destroying it because i can't apply top coat on the hearts.
The buillions' color will fade if i apply top coat... such a shame!
- pink polish base
- white polish/acrylic
- detailing brush
- red acrylic/striping pen
- gold buillions (or glitters, pearls, rhinestones, etc!
Let's start with the tutorial:
Click the picture for a bigger image
1. Choose your base color, pink preferably for that love-vibes.
2. Add random white dots...
3. It doesn't need to be uniform.
4. Then using a red acrylic/nail art striping polish trace the edges of the white prints.
5. The random looking it is the better... to make it look like real leopard prints. rawr!
6. With your red acrylic/ red nail art striping polish trace a heart in the middle of the design.
7. Then fill in the sides with the red acrylic/polish.
8. You can then adjust how small or big you want your heart to be or make sure that the shape is right.
9. Apply your top coat.
10. Using gold buillions, carefully put it one by one...
11. If your top coat dried out, just apply more to make sure that it would stick.
12. Then time to admire your work!
If you don't have buillions, you can use other things to trace the heart. You can go for glitter polishes, rhinestones, faux pearls, etc. You can even leave it bare if you were able to perfectly form the heart!
If you don't want to go all out with the heart shape then you can just do a pink leopard design!
How was your Valentines?
My pare & I are not really into valentines celebration though...hehehe!
Hope you all like this nail art!