support my blog by clicking on my sponsor ads

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Upcoming posts....

Some of the things that i have here are what i bought & what i received that i will be making a post about one of these days.

Let's start with the Ever Bilena Pro longwear lipstick....

Ever Bilena Pro longwear lipstick - Php 155 each

I never knew that Ever Bilena had already upped their lippies. They released their Pro lipsticks. I think they have 10 shades..based on what i remember. I only saw the pro longwear but Maggie made a post about the pro lipstick with shimmer HERE.

I'm not a fan of shimmers so i just choose something that has the least bit shimmer but would still be flattering. I got the Polish shade. I have only tried it once & it's ok. I even tried applying it on my lips without any lip balm & it didn't give me that tingly feel unlike the first time i tried applying MAC's mac red on my bare lips.

Review to be posted after a couple more tries...

Then when i went to SM Manila, for the sole intention of buying Etude House' Bubble Hair Color (which unfortunately is out of stock..as always!) i also dropped by the department store & saw these premium brushes by Marionnaud.

angled/brow brush - Php 119
concealer brush - Php 99

I bought the concealer brush (though i still have their regular concealer brush) & angled brush. I just needed an angled brush but i couldn't resist buying the concealer brush as well. I am liking the premium version of their brushes. The handle is quite sleek because it has that velvety feel!

Me likey a lot~!

Next is the Eyeko Line & Shine Duo Color Pencil for Eyes in Electric Purple & Plum


It's so cute~!
Again, review to be posted after a couple of tries.

Then BornPretty sent me a couple of stuff to try again...


Their nail care kit. I have been using this ever since i got them & i have to saa that i am liking it so far...especially the strengthener!

Then a brush set...


I have promised before that i will be doing a post about how to use the brushes. It's just that i can't decided how i will do my post. If i will put them all in one post or i'll make a separate post per brush.. but that will take a long time. I have to decide first..hehe

They even included some Hello Kitty nail decal!


kawaii~!
^_^

Arigatou, Jayce!

Last but not the least, just a little while ago i received the package from Milk & Cookie because i won their giveaway!


yatta~!
Thanks,girls!

It really made me smile when it was even delivered straight to my house.. haha!
This is the 2nd time that package was delivered straight here...
yay!

I know i'm lagging behind in posts again,girls. Please bear with me because i have a lot of things on my plate & it's hard to juggle my time. I'll try to update my blog every now & then. You can keep in touch with me on my FB if you just want to drop a message.

I thank you all for showing support & love. I am really happy that i have loyal readers like you. It makes me feel cherishes every time i receive love messages whether it's on my email or on facebook.
*hugs*
You, ladies, are the only reason why i keep on blogging. Thank you so much for the love!

Minna-san, honto ni arogatou gozaimasu!
^_^

Wow!
2 posts in one day...haha!

Hope you all will have a great day!
Jaa ne~!
^_~

5 comments:

Lalaine Mateo said...

PANSALT, the low-sodium salt from Finland, is now available in the Philippines. PANSALT is the tastier & healthier way to salt. With PANSALT, you can avoid and better manage hypertension and its complications such as heart attack, stroke, kidney disease, among others. PANSALT has also been approved as an organic food ingredient by the European Commission. Make that switch to PANSALT NOW!!! For more information, visit www.pansalt.ph or contact (02) 531-4881/ 0917-811-SALT (7258).

Julie Lan said...

cool that you got more nail candy, the little stickers are cute, and 2 posts in 1 day! congrats ;)

Thiamere Brea said...

yeah..haha!
but then my schedule is so hectic that i can't even visit other blogs...same with yours.
im so sorry,sweetie
T_T

Iya0716 said...

I just purchased a set of brush from Fab ur nails. I'm excited to use them! Hope you'd make a post on how to use nail art brushes soon! It would be a great help! :))

Thiamere Brea said...

i'll try to post it within this week,sis
^_~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails