I'm sure that many of you who can't have long nails would also want to have great nail designs. There are some designs that actually looks good in short nails. This design is one of them. It would look ok for long nails but it's a lot cuter on short nails.
Sorry for the messy-looking nails because i took this pic right after i did it before my top coat so i haven't cleaned the edges yet.
Choose your very own colors. This design is based on your own preference, you can have as many colors as you want or even just opt for a duo color...it's up to you!
Since it's summer, i decided to opt for bright colors... bright pink, yellow, green & orange.
Enough with the talk...let's get to the tutorial:
1. Apply your base color/s. Choose the light color over the dark as base color so that the color will not change once you apply the second color.
2. Draw a zigzag pattern in the middle of your nail from top to bottom. I use a liner brush & yellow acrylic to draw the pattern on. Feel free to use anything that you feel like using. You can even use a marker with very fine tip, using a dotting line. Anyway, this is just a guide so it doesn't matter as long as you have a pattern to work on.
3. Then carefully apply your second color. You can even use the brush in your nail polish. If you're not confident in using it then you can use a smaller brush for that.
5. Wait for it to dry before defining the line in between. You wouldn't want to ruin the edge that you have because you're too impatient. You can use a glitter polish or even just a black or white polish in tracing the line. I just used a nail striping tape in this. Took me a long time finishing it but then it looks great!
6. Finish it off with a glossy top coat!
Then time to admire your nails!
This is perfect for summer~!
Hope you all have a great day!
I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that i can alrea...
I said before that i have a bad case of acne...& i am running out of options already. In comes Kojie-san Skin Lightening Soap made from ...
I can't believe that this is my first entry for this year. tsk tsk tsk I'm such a bad blogger. hehehe Anyway, i have a valid rea...