support my blog by clicking on my sponsor ads

Friday, January 18, 2013

Soap and Glory Body Butter Review

The weather has been pretty cold lately which makes using body butter a nice change for me.
I don't really use body lotions/body butter that much because i hate the sticky feeling on my skin plus it makes my skin feel suffocated. It feels so hot on my skin that i sweat after application which just makes a hot mess on my skin. But since the weather is cold, so i can now finally appreciate the warmth that butters can provide.

So, on to the Soap & Glory Body Butter


They have a tag at the side that says "the righteous butter"....
hmmm
What exactly does righteous mean here?
hehehe

I got mine on a giveaway that i won before but i don't get to use it that much. It's only now that i can get away to using it since we have a very comfortable weather.

Love the packaging!


It's pink & so girly!
Ingredients list...


On to the butter itself.
The only thing i can say about this is that it smells good!


Unfortunately,i don't know how to describe the scent just because i don't think it's flowery, nor is it fruity. the only thing that i can say is that it's like an artificial sweetener. lol!
I hate how most artificial sweet smells like but this one is something that i can tolerate & i am liking. It doesn't smell overpowering but the scent would last on your skin for a long time. I don't think i can use the word sexy to describe it (somehow) but i guess it's really more into a girly sweet smell.

I only use body butters on my feet just because they are the driest part of my body but this is the only butter that i use on my arms & legs just because it smells so nice! It's so addicting! Trust me on this.

This is like the pringles version of body butters...'once you pop, you can't stop!' lol!

I can't say anything for the moisturizing properties because i don't think it added anything on my skin. maybe it could lock moisture in your skin but i don't really know about it adding moisture though. It doesn't feel that heavy unlike other butters which is a plus for me since i hate the sticky feeling that you get when you use lotions.

I guess that's the only thing that i can say about this...
Obviously, i'm still not into full blogging mode because i can't really chatter on & on like how i used to. I wish i'll be bitten by the blogging bug once again.

Well, with that, let's make a little summary...
PROS:

  • smells so good!
  • the scent last for hours & hours on the skin
  • you won't need a lot..a little goes a long way
  • you tend to use less so you'll have more to use later on (yay!)
CONS:
  • not available locally
Will i buy it?
Maybe not the butter, but the perfume.
I think they have it...don't they?
I'm not that much into body butters but the scent of this is just so addicting!

I guess you can find some online shops here in the philippines that can pre-order it for you.
If you are into scents, then you have to smell this one. The scent is just so cute & unique!
hahaha

Well, i hope you all are having a great fiday!
Have a happy day!
Jaa ne~!
^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails