Friday, January 11, 2013

Papulex review

I can't believe that this is my first entry for this year.
tsk tsk tsk
I'm such a bad blogger. hehehe

Anyway, i have a valid reason for that. Holiday preparations/activities had gotten the best of me then right after it, i just wasn't feeling that well. It's only now that i get to enjoy quality tie together with my books. lol!

To jumpstart this blogging year, i wanted to do a product review.
I mentioned Papulex the last time i wrote about my acne diary entry. On which, you can check the full 6 posts HERE if you wanted to go over them one by one.

Presenting the Papulex products


Papulex products are formulated specifically to address acne... how?
Let's take a closer look at them one by one....

Starting with the Moussant

This is big, it boasts a full-to-the-brim 150ml product.
You can read the description here, just click it for a larger image.


This is a cleansing gel, which means that it is colorless.
It is a soap-free cleansing gel, which means that it won't lather. Soaps contain sulfate that makes it lather, but at the same time strips the moisture off of the skin. A soap-free product means that it is gentle to the skin, no "tight & dry feeling" after washes.


See?
^_~

As for the scent...
I notice that it smells like something like how facial washes for men are.hehehe

I prefer fragrance-free cleansers as much as possible though but if you like those manly-scents then this one is definitely for you.

Then the Oil-free Cream.



I like how this cream is really light & very easily absorbed by the skin.
Why?
Look! It's water-based!



w00t! w00t!
Another water-based products to add on our list!
I love water-based products~
It is easily absorbed by the skin. The good thing about this is that even if it is a cream, it's not too heavy unlike other creams

Then finally the Hydrating Cream


This is the one that worked really well for my brother.
I'm not a fan of the smell because i think it smells...uh..like a clinic? hahaha!
It smells like a medicine already! But then, i guess it should smell like that since this is the antibacterial.

Click it for a larger image.


Actually when my brother used all 3 of them he said that he broke out after a week, so i told him to stop using the gel & oil-free cream but to just focus on this. I won't go into details, but i'll just let the picture do the talking for you.


Did you notice the redness & swelling was gone?
Plus, it didn't result to scarring! That is the best part of it.
Scarring is the worst that could happen when a person suffers from acne. I'm just lucky that mine wasn't severe & i was able to control it before it grew out of control.

I think it's better if you take a look at the website on explanation of how it works. The only thing that i'm here for is to testify & to show you that it does work. I told my brother that he has to continue using it.

So with that said, head on over to their Facebook page for more info about it.
I kept on saying that everyone has different skin & what works for me might not work for you. But i think this brand is worth looking at.

This is already available at Mercury Drug & selected stores so you might want to drop by & get the Isocorrexion if you must (recommended for severe acne).

Hope you all are having a great day!
Jaa ne~!
^_^


ps:
Products sent as sample. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post. Opinion shared is personal view & is no way influenced by the company. Use at your own discretion.

3 comments:

Breena Estillore said...

I'm afraid to try out new products as my skin doesn't react well to them. T_T Gaah. I have hyperpigmentation and I really hate it. I wish my pimple marks would leave me alone. Haha. :D

Sis, maybe you'd be interested in joining my current giveaway here: http://wabbit-bunny.blogspot.com/2013/01/circle-lens-birthday-giveaway.html

Hazel said...

wow the redness and swelling are gone indeed!

Kappa said...

My skin is acne prone. Its oily in summer and normal in winter. I bought the cleanser 3 days ago. After using it i got 4 new acnes on my cheeks. They are very small acnes . And i dries out my skin a lil bit. Did u have the same reaction? Should i continue using it?

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...