Friday, June 21, 2013

Simple Life...

Hello,lovies!

I know i haven't been around for quite sometime now. I just have a lot of things to deal with recently. Isn't that sad? Just when i realized that i like blogging, then in comes life throwing you some things that needed catching & prioritizing which leads me to go on hiatus indefinitely once again...
*sigh*

Anyway, I just want to let you know that im still alive... just not blogging. hehehe
Thank you for the support that i still get on my email. Readers asking me about my whereabouts & just simply asking me about some concerns. You don't know how much you all are the fuel keeping me from finding the time to still think about my tiny space online....

Ok, enough about the drama, time for the real deal.
A lot has happened recently, one of the major change is that im not a goat-lover. hahaha!
My dad bought a pregnant mama goat a month ago & gave birth to 3 lovely kids. I'm not sure but i heard that it's not common for a goat to have 2 kids, how much more 3?! Whether that's true or not, one thing that is sure is that Mama goat hates her youngest kid, which we call as Cookie. She just simply distanced herself from her youngest kid like she was just a complete stranger. It was just heartbreaking!

So we are bottle-feeding her because we don't have a choice.
Here is my mum trying to feed Cookie, the tiny brown goat, while her siblings, Milk & Cream are just waiting for someone to give them some leaves to munch on.


I sometimes takes Cookie home with me specially when the weather is pretty bad because she doesn't have anyone to cuddle with. She is specially hyper during evening time.


I'm so behind any beauty-related news because of this but i don't mind. I like taking care of them. They are our extended family!

Speaking of family, we have another addition to our growing family.... meet Butter.


We just got her last night but she is bundle of fur & energy.
Poor doggie was so tired & dizzy from her transport she ended up throwing up. When she got here (she was brought to us by her owner) she was just feeling bad she ended up sleeping right after i cleaned her.

We have been so blessed with these animals & they are bringing joy to our lives. So pardon me if i don't get to blog. But nevertheless, i will be sharing one product line that i think is worth checking out. You have to wait for it after a week. I have been road testing it for quite sometime already & i love it!

So, i guess that would be a short update on my blog for now.
Hope you all are having a great day!
Jaa ne~
^_^

2 comments:

♠ aMz88 PunkyBunny ♠ said...

i love cute little goats <3 sometimes i see couple of them near our sudv. gate because we live in a mountain lol chosera, when they jump is so cute :3

Adelaide said...

You've made me want this product LOL
Your skin looks great!

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...