Saturday, December 22, 2012

Acne Diary - Entry 6: At the beginning

This is my last entry for my acne diary.
I thank my readers who had emailed me asking for my opinions about acne. I'm not a pro but it made me feel happy that you think my advises are worth something.

As i do my post every week about acne, i've had mixed feelings about it. The "going back" part evokes lots of thoughts about acne & how i should have dealt with it. Of course there's no way that i would be able to turn back the time but i believe that everything is a learning experience & this is something that i would actually choose to experience. Funny,huh? But i really would choose to experience acne rather than not experience it.

Why?
Simply because i learned lots of things about it. What is the probable reason why i break out, how my skin reacts to too much moisture, why is it important to exfoliate, etc. Things like these are the things that i learned through my acne journey.

Now you might ask me these questions
-"is there anything that you regret doing that could have lead to your acne?"
-"what advice can give you me so that my tiny zits won't lead to acne?"

You can take a look at my previous entries to find out what are the thing that i think are the probable sources of my acne & how i dealt with it. The best advice is to listen to your skin. I kept on repeating that over & over because i think not a lot of people know how important it is. Ask for advises from the people who have had acne rather people who got perfect skin. Experience is really the best teacher & i am speaking as a teacher (literally!) & as someone who had experienced it.

Now, since we are talking about acne, i would want to introduce a new product that is meant specifically for acne-prone skin. I am acne-prone but since i don't have acne anymore i had to ask someone who have acne to road test this product.

Presenting Papulex


I can go on & on about what the company says about it & things like that but i don't want to bore you all with stuff that you can find on the net so i will just go straight to the performance of it. I will just make a separate post about each product later on so that we would be able to dissect them one by one but for now i just simply want to show you the before & after picture.


Pls click it to make it larger so that you can see the image clearly. 

I think the picture says it all,no?
'll just be sharing a couple of things about what my brother thinks about it (yes,it is my brother who is  suffering from acne). I asked him to start using all 3 on week 1, so that would also be the time when i started out my acne diary (6 weeks ago). He had a few zits here & there After a couple of days he told me that he started breaking out so i asked him to stop using all 3 & just try to use the anti-bacterial cream. It looks like everything is going smooth because he said that it seems to be working.

Honestly, i forgot to ask what was the progress about his papulex experience but it seems that she stopped using it 2 weeks ago. So he had used it for 4 weeks, but it's mostly just the anti-bacterial cream.

So tell me what you think about it?
Again, pls check back after a couple if days for a better details about Papulex because i feel like if i'm going to include it here, it would take forever for you to finish reading this diary entry. It deserves a separate post so to serve as a product review too.

Well, with this last entry, im ending my acne diary.
Thank you for being with me for the past couple of weeks reading my post. Again, this is part of the Truth Seeker campaign which is made specifically to help us combat acne & banish it to eternity. lol!

Just a couple of days before christmas,sweeties. are you all ready for the holidays?
I am!
hahahaha
I'm all done with the gift wrapping. finally! 

Have a relaxing (though i doubt it because of all the holiday preparations. hehe) Sunday!
Jaa ne~!
^_^

4 comments:

Littlebeautybag_camille said...

i used to use papulex,my skin loves it,kaso hirap hanapin haha

Anonymous said...

Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and
wished to mention that I have really enjoyed surfing around
your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing on your rss feed and I'm hoping
you write once more soon!
Here is my homepage : acne treatments

Shari said...

Good luck on the treatment dear if you are pursuing it :)
Happy new year!
♥,
Shari
The Misty Mom

Thiamere Brea said...

it's available in mercury drug na
^_~

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...